THE INFLUENCE OF THE APPLICATION OF QUANTUM LEARNING ASSISTED BY ISLAMIC CHARACTER MEDIA ON THE RESPONSIBILITY AND LEARNING OUTCOMES OF STUDENTS IN GRADE V SDN PRAMPELAN

Muhamad Afandi, Yulina Ismiyanti, Sri Wahyuningsih

Abstract


The study aims at determining the effect of the implementation of the quantum learning model assisted by Islamic-character learning media on the responsibilities and learning outcomes of the fifth graders at Prampelan Elementary School. This research used is pre-experimental design. The results showed that there was an effect of learning responsibilities on the implementation of the quantum learning model assisted by Islamic character learning media influencing student learning outcomes, 51.8%.  Meanwhile, the remaining of learning outcomes, 48.2% of student learning outcomes could be explained by other variables outside this study. Based on the classical completeness test that students in Grade VA at SDN Prampelan with a quantum learning model assisted by Islamic learning media with a value of ≥ 65 has reached 75%


Keywords


Quantum learning, media with Islamic character, responsibility and learning outcomes

Full Text:

PDF (English)

References


Afandi, M., Chamalah, E., & Wardani, O. P. (2013). Model dan Metode Pembelajaran di Sekolah. In Diakses dari http://www. Fcyber. unissula. ac. id% 2Fjournal% 2Fdosen% 2Fpublikasi% 2F2 (Vol. 11313015). Semarang: Unissula Press.

Agusnanto. (2013). Penerapan model pembelajaran. Jurnal PGSD Universitas Surabaya, 01( 0), 0–216.

Ahsin, M. N. (2016). Peningkatan Keterampilan Menulis Karangan Narasi Dengan Menggunakan Media Audiovisual Dan Metode Quantum Learning. Refleksi Edukatika, 6(2), 158–171. https://doi.org/10.24176/re.v6i2.607

Falahudin, I. (2014). Pemanfaatan Media dalam Pembelajaran. Lingkar Widyawiswara, 1(Desember), 104–117.

Hasan, H. (2015). Kendala yang dihadapi Guru dalam Proses Belajar Mengajar Matematika di SD Negeri Gani Kabupaten Aceh Besar. Jurnal Pesona Dasar, 1(4), 40–51.

Muhson, A. (2010). Pengembangan Media Pembelajaran Berbasis Teknologi Informasi. Pendidikan Akuntansi Indonesia, VIII(2), 1–10.

Mulyasa, E. (2015). Menjadi Guru Profesional. Bandung: Rosdakarya.

Nurdyansyah, & Widodo, A. (2015). Inovasi Teknologi Pembelajaran. Sidoarjo: Nizamia Learning Center. Retrieved from http://www.ghbook.ir/index.php?name=فرهنگ و رسانه های نوین&option=com_dbook&task=readonline&book_id=13650&page=73&chkhashk=ED9C9491B4&Itemid=218〈=fa&tmpl=component

Nurseto, T. (2011). Membuat Media Pembelajaran yang Menarik. Ekonomi & Pendidikan, 8, 19–35. https://doi.org/media pembelajaran

Sudarman, S. W., & Vahlia, I. (2016). Efektifitas Penggunaan Metode Pembelajaran Quantum Learning terhadap Kemampuan Pemahaman Konsep Matematis Mahasiswa Satrio. Al-Jabar: Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika, 7(2), 275–282. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.24042/ajpm.v7i2.42

Sudarsana, I. K. (2016). Pemikiran Tokoh Pendidikan Dalam Buku Lifelong Learning: Policies, Practices, And Programs (Perspektif Peningkatan Mutu Pendidikan di Indonesia). Jurnal Penjaminan Mutu, 2(2), 44. https://doi.org/10.25078/jpm.v2i2.71

Susilana, R., & Riyana, C. (2008). Media pembelajaran: hakikat, pengembangan, pemanfaatan, dan penilaian. CV. Wacana Prima, 2008. Wacana Prima. Bandung: Wacana Prima. Retrieved from https://books.google.co.id/books?id=ku0_DwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

Toyiba, F. N. (2016). Pengaruh Strategi pembelajaran Aktif Terhadap hasil belajar pada Madrasah Ibtidaiyah. Pendidikan Guru Madrasah Ibtidaiyah, 1(2), 929–930.

Zakaria, T. R. (2016). Pembaharuan Mutu Guru. Buletin BSNP (Vol. XI). Jakarta. Retrieved from http://bsnp-indonesia.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Buletin-BSNP-Edisi-3-2016.pdf




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.33578/pjr.v4i1.7861

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2020 JURNAL PAJAR (Pendidikan dan Pengajaran)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Lisensi Creative Commons
Jurnal PAJAR (Pendidikan dan Pengajaran) published by
 Laboratoruium Program Studi Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar Universitas Riau
under license Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Website:  https://pajar.ejournal.unri.ac.id/ 
Email: pajarjournal@unri.ac.id | jurnalpajar@gmail.com